Tuna Salad Keto Main Meal recipe
- 140g of tinned tuna
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 organic hard-boiled eggs
- 1 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 medium spring onion
- 1 head lettuce
- Salt taste
- Tear up the lettuce, wash, and then drain.
- Spread the leaves at the bottom of your serving bowl and place the shredded tuna on top.
- Place the mayo, fresh chopped onions, and the boiled egg on top. Mix well, drizzle with olive oil and enjoy.
Net carbs per serving: 4g
For More Free Recipes, Videos, and eBooks please Sign up and we will sent them straight to your inbox. Enter Your Email Here