What Is The Paleo Diet?
The concept behind Paleo diet is to eradicate those refined foods, additives, edible oils and other recent changes to modern diets that may be harmful to our lifestyle, from how we walk to our energy levels to how we feel on a daily basis. For all the years we’ve been eating Paleo, humans have been hunters and gatherers.
The paleo diet explained
What is the Paleo diet and why should you care? Well, it's the original human diet and it's probably still the healthiest way you could eat. Here the world's #1 ...
Are all fats helpful to the Paleo Diet?
The first thing to be remembered is that not all fats are equivalent. The second thing worth noting is that you don’t getting fat by eating fat. In reality, for good health, you have to eat the right fats. Fats make you feel happy and have a variety of benefits, such as reducing the risk of cancer, improving your immune system, and even helping you lose weight.
You have to eat fat in order to lose fat. But you’ve got to eat the right fats.The paleo diet depends on oil in its natural form. Oils are not bleached or exposed to chemical processes that cause them to be toxic. The fats used in the paleo diet are safe and have highly beneficial to the body.
Animal fats are all right. Our grandparents consumed a lot of meat, and our bodies have adapted over time to consume meat and handle animal fat. Please know that your level of cholesterol will not sharply increase. Studies have shown that dietary cholesterol does not induce high levels of cholesterol in humans.
Paleo dieters are advised to get grass-fed meat because even the food that industrial corporations feed their animals is unhealthy. Eating grass-fed meats will make sure that no ill-effects are passed on to you.
The most preferred oil in the paleo diet is coconut oil. Coconut oil is the staple oil in the paleo diet. It contains more than 90% of saturated fat, and every drop is good for you. Coconut oil can be used for cooking purposes. It contains lauric acid that is quickly digested and helps improve the immune system.
Olive oil is another good fat that is used in the paleo diet. It is a very good oil which helps to balance omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids in the body.
Butter and ghee are other fats that are often used to make paleo dishes. Butter is not a purely paleo food, but it has many health benefits. So, if you’re able to be a little lax, you can have butter in your diet. It has a lot of advantages. Other fats are present, such as avocado oil, etc.
The Paleo diet consists mainly of chicken, meat, turkey, fish, fruit, vegetables and nuts. Overall, Consuming Paleo excludes the negative aspects of modern diet, like sugar, hydrogenated oils and additives, while providing your body with much-needed vitamins, nutrients, proteins and healthy fats including essential fatty acids. With the Paleo diet, essentially, you’re going back to basics.
paleo snacks a paleo snack cookbook full of healthy paleo snack foods
What you can eat and can’t eat in Paleo Diet?.
Foods Can Eat in Paleo dietThere are many foods you can eat in the Paleo Diet such as:
- Meat: try to eat Grass-fed meat as much as you can. The meat with a lot of added chemicals kind of defeats the objective of the Paleo diet.
- Fish and Seafood:Seafood involves fish such as salmon, trout, shrimp, a number of shellfish, haddock and more.
- Eggs: You can eat egg in any of the following form hard boiled, soft boiled, scrambled, omelet
- Natural oils (avocado, coconut, olive):Oils are an important part of the Paleo diet and include coconut, olives, and avocado.
- Nuts (Seeds):Allowed nuts and seeds that you can consume are almonds, walnuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, hazelnuts, chia seeds and macadamia nuts.
- Vegetables:You should eat a lot of vegetables including carrots, broccoli, kale and tomato, as well as onions and peppers. Also sweet potatoes, baked potatoes, and yams are on the accepted paleo food list.
- Fruit:You will eat a wide range of fruits when you go to Paleo. This list contains all sorts of berries (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, etc.), oranges, pears, apples, and mangoes. This involves avocados, which is a wonderful source of vitamins, healthy fats, and minerals that your body requires.
- Herbs and Spices: to taste your diet you can use for example; sea salt, garlic, mint, turmeric, rosemary, basil, and many others can be part of your everyday meal.
Paleo Care Package, Paleo Gift, Paleo Gift Ideas, Paleo Gift Basket, Paleo Baking Gift
Paleo Certified & Approved Hand Crafted Snack Box(15 Snacks)
What Can I Expect In My Snack Gift Box?
🐰Paleo Approved & Certified Snacks 🐰 Sample New Paleo Snacks that are minimally processed 🐰Delicious and Nutritious all-natural, low carb, high protein Paleo...
Foods should be avoided in Paleo diet
On the other hand, there are a food list that you should avoided when you fellow the paleo diet program, for example:
- Grains: Avoiding grain means no bread or pasta and among other things, grains such as barley, rye, and wheat are containing gluten.
- Dairy – Stay far away from all low fat dairy products. If you don’t have trouble digesting milk, it might be okay to eat certain full-fat dairy products, such as raw whole milk and some cheeses, but only in limited quantities.
- Hydrogenated vegetable oils: hydrogenated vegetable oil such as canola, corn, cottonseed, soya, sunflower, etc. induce a low degree of inflammation. These oil have a high level of Omega-6 fatty acids, causing I imbalanced intake of Omega-6 fatty acids relative to Omega-3. Which is one of the big issues nowadays.
- Artificial Sweeteners: items such as acesulfame potassium, saccharin, aspartame, and sucralose should be avoided on the Paleo diet.
- Sugars: sugars can promote weight gain, diabetes, energy crashes, and problems with blood pressure, among other health issues. as an example for sugars; including high-fructose corn syrup, soft drinks, fruit drinks, ice cream, pastries, sweets, etc.
- Legumes: for example lentils and beans.
You can find slightly different allowed foods with the Paleo diet or the Caveman diet. Some people are going to tell you that it’s safe to eat those items in small amounts. This includes hot chocolate with dark chocolate, and some teas, such as green tea, filled with powerful antioxidants that have a numerous health benefits.
Hardcore Paleo fans will advise you to go organic as much as possible, consume only grass-fed meat and eat wild-caught sustainable fish. If you can do this, nice, but if you can’t, don’t let that deter you.
The Paleo diet is going to make magic for you even if you don’t go hardcore organic all the way. Do what you can do with it.
Nature's Plus, Paleo Protein Powder, Unflavored and Unsweetened, 1.49 lbs (675 g)
|Package Quantity||1.49 lb|
- High Protein Energy Powder
- Coconut - Flax - Pumpkin - Almond- Sunflower
- USDA Organic
- No Added Sugar
- Soy Free
- Eco-Cert by Ecocert ICO
- Organic Paleo Protein Mixes Instantly - No Blender Required
- Vegan, Gluten-Free, Yeast-Free...
Exercising On The Paleo Diet
Exercise and diet go hand-in-hand. If you’re going to follow the Paleo lifestyle, you really should understand the fitness regime too. It doesn’t have to be something crazy, like a weight training routine from a roid-out pro bodybuilder or a high-level athlete training program.
In reality, if all you can do is walk 30 minutes every day, that’s a big deal. One of the main issues with modern life is how sedentary we are today. A lot of people sit around the desk all day and then sit down on the couch in the evening, usually with a smartphone, tablet or lap top, on social networking sites.
So if you can walk for 30 minutes per day, it’s good for you.
Start by working towards making exercising a habit so that they will become part of your life regimen. And the best way to do this is not only to work out the first thing in the morning, but to make the workout extremely easy.
How are you going to make the exercising so easy that you never miss a workout?
Try to start exercising Quick, easy As soon as you get out of bed. For example; Jump out of bed and perform any number of body weight squats (like 20 times) and keep track of time it takes to do all 20 times, aiming to do the best next time. . Next time, try to do more than 20 squats. You could do a different workout each day for a week, and then you could do it again.
Note: Try to modify the activities to suit your needs and that appropriate with your conditions. For examples:
If you have trouble with your knees or are seriously overweight or out of shape, burpees and jumping lungs may not be for you.
⇒ Do standard squats instead of burpes.
⇒ Do normal lungs instead of jumping lungs.
Not strong enough to push ups?
⇒ Do it from the knees.
⇒ Do that on the wall, with your feet a few feet apart, so you’re going to have to lean into the wall.
If push-ups are too fast
⇒ Do a more challenging form, such as explosive push-ups, or clap push-ups.
When you’ve done it for a couple of weeks, and exercising is the usual thing you do in the morning, you should start doing multi-exercise workouts.
Another choice will be to arrange an appointment with your self. Instead of getting a workout set for Wednesday, you can have a workout date with yourself at 7 p.m. on Wednesday. You’re going to be much more likely to keep this pledge.
The best thing you can do, is to get clearance from your doctor and get started on a Paleo program. Take your time and progress at your own pace. This is not a race. The more you do it, the better you will get at doing it and the healthier you will become. It’s all a matter of time and practice.