keto dumplings recipe
This Keto Dumplings recipe is not only comforting, but it’s also requires simple and clean ingredients.
- 18 Cabbage Leaves
- 1 lb Ground Pork
- ½ Cup Prawns
- 1 TBSP Fennel Seeds
- 1 TBSP Soy Sauce
- ¼ Cup Green Onions
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- 1 TBSP Chinese 5 Spice
- 1 TBSP Olive Oil
Watch the video for the instruction of making the keto dumplings recipe
➡ Instructions of the keto dumplings recipe
- Take a small head of green cabbage and remove the core carefully with a sharp knife. Steam the cabbage for 10-15 minutes until tender and pliable. Unpeel the leaves and set to the side.
- In a bowl, mix the pork, prawns, soy sauce, onions and garlic. Add the 5 spice and fennel seeds and mix until combined.
- Take a cabbage leaf and wrap about a tablespoon of the pork and prawn mixture.Secure with cooking twine.
- Place dumplings in the steamer for 10 minutes, then finish in a hot pan with a tablespoon of olive oil for 2-3 minutes on each side or until crispy.
- Serve with soy sauce and enjoy!
➡ Nutritional Information
- Net Carbs: 6.2g
- Protein: 48.8g
- Fat: 36.2g
- Calories: 571
For More Free Recipes, Videos, and eBooks please Sign up and we will sent them straight to your inbox. Enter Your Email Here
You can get also your custom Keto Plan from Here
See more free recipe from Here