Ginger Beef Keto Main Meal recipe
- 2 sirloin steaks cut into strips
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 small diced tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 small onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Salt and pepper
- Add oil to the skillet and cook the steak until browned, over medium-high heat.
- When the steaks are well seared, add the onions, garlic and tomatoes.
- In a bowl, mix the ginger, pepper, salt and vinegar.
- Reduce heat, cover and cook until the liquid evaporates. Enjoy your meal
Net carbs per serving: 3g
For More Free Recipes, Videos, and eBooks please Sign up and we will sent them straight to your inbox. Enter Your Email Here