Feta and Spinach Omelets Recipe
Feta and Spinach Omelets for your keto diet program with video.
Ingredients of the Feta and Spinach Omelets Recipe
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 2 T Heavy cream
- ½ Cup Spinach, chopped
- 2 T Butter
- 2 Cloves of garlic, smashed and minced
- ¼ Cup Onion, minced
- ½ Cup Feta cheese
- ½ Avocado
Watch the video for the instruction of making the Feta and Spinach Omelets Recipe
➡ Instructions of the recipe
- Place a wide non-stick pan on medium heat and melt 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Add the minced garlic and onions.
- Cook slowly for 10 minutes until browned and softened, then pour into a bowl and place to the side.
- Lightly beat the eggs, cream and a pinch of salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Melt the remainder of the butter, add egg mixture and cook over a low heat.
- When the edges start to set after about two minutes, crumble over the feta, chopped spinach, cooked onion and garlic.
- Flip in half, cook for a further 2 minutes until brown and slide onto a plate.
- Top with half a sliced avocado.
➡ Nutritional Information
- Calories: 786.33
- Carbs: 6.9g (15.24%)
- Net Carbs: 10.1g (9.11%)
- Protein: 25.9g (23.35%)
- Fat: 68.1g (61.41%)
- Total Weight: 110.9g
For More Free Recipes, Videos, and eBooks please Sign up and we will sent them straight to your inbox. Enter Your Email Here
You can get also your custom Keto Plan from Here