Fast way to prepare Keto Lasagna Recipe
Make the delicious keto lasagna fast and with easy way. This low carb keto lasagna will keep carbs to a minimum to bring you maximum cheesy.
Ingredients of the Keto Lasagna Recipe
- 1 LB Ground Beef
- 1 Can Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Mushrooms
- 1 Cup Beef Stock
- 4 Cloves garlic
- 1 Cup Diced Onion
- 1 TBSP Olive Oil
- 4 OZ Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Cheddar
- 1 OZ Mozzarella
- 1 Cup Cream
- 2 Large Zucchini
Watch the video for the instruction of making the Keto Lasagna Recipe
➡ Instructions of the Keto Lasagna recipe
- In a small pot add the cream, cream cheese, cheddar and mozzarella. Warm slowly until all the cheese has melted but do not bring to a boil. Set to the side.
- Heat a medium pan and add the olive oil. Add the diced onion and garlic and fry for 5-10 minutes until starting to brown.
- Add the mushrooms and ground beef and cook until browned. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add the tomatoes and beef stock and simmer for 20-30 minutes until sauce has reduced. Set to the side.
- Cut the zucchini into thin strips using a mandolin or vegetable peeler. Grease and line a baking tin.
- Layer the lasagna finishing with a layer of the cheese sauce. Top with some
- additional shredded cheese.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes a 350°F.
➡ Nutritional Information
- Net Carbs: 8.2g
- Protein: 25.8g
- Fat: 23g
- Calories: 346
For More Free Recipes, Videos, and eBooks please Sign up and we will sent them straight to your inbox. Enter Your Email Here
You can get also your custom Keto Plan from Here
See more free recipe from Here