Egg Salad Breakfast Recipe for Keto Diet
- 3 Large eggs
- 1 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄6 cup of finely minced white onion
- Place the eggs in a pot of water. Let it boil for 10 minutes, drain the water out of the pot and substitute it with cold water. Enable the eggs to stay in the water for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Take the eggs out and peel them out. Break the eggs into 1⁄4-inch bits using an egg slicer. Add the remaining ingredients and put it in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Total carbs: 1g
For More Free Recipes, Videos, and eBooks please Sign up and we will sent them straight to your inbox. Enter Your Email Here