Easy Keto Chicken Meatballs Recipe
Keto Chicken Meatballs are the favorite chicken meatballs made with everyday ingredients but without the breadcrumbs. Loaded with spices, parmesan cheese and fresh herbs, these Keto Chicken Meatballs are low-carb, gluten free and keto friendly but you would never even know it. here is the instruction about how to prepare the Keto Chicken Meatballs
- 1 LB Ground Chicken
- 1 Egg
- 2 TBSP Almond Flour
- 1 TBSP Chives
- 4 OZ Cream Cheese
- 4 OZ Frozen Spinach
- 1/2 Cup Monterey Jack
- 1/2 Cup Cheddar
- 3 Cloves Garlic
Watch the video for the instruction of making the Keto Chicken Meatballs Recipe
➡ Instructions of the Keto Chicken Meatballs recipe
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, spinach, cheese and garlic.
- Spoon onto a baking tray into 12 small balls and freeze for 1 hour or until solid.
- In another bowl, mix the ground chicken, egg, almond flour and chives.
- Take a frozen filling ball and roll the chicken mixture around it.
- Repeat and return the chicken balls to the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Take a hot pan, add coconut oil and fry the Keto Chicken and Spinach meatballs until cooked through.
➡ Nutritional Information
- Net Carbs: 4g
- Protein: 28.5g
- Fat: 28.9g
- Calories: 387
For More Free Recipes, Videos, and eBooks please Sign up and we will sent them straight to your inbox. Enter Your Email Here
You can get also your custom Keto Plan from Here
See more free recipe from Here