Chicken Tenders keto recipe
Making chicken tenders is a pretty simple process. You simply need to slice your chicken into thin strips. Dip the chicken breast into an egg and mayo mixture, then dredge in a keto friendly coating of almond flour, parmesan cheese, and spices. Make sure your tenders are coated fully for the best flavor
- 4 Boneless Chicken Thighs
- 1 Egg
- ½ Cup Almond Flour
- 2 Cups Pork Panko
- 1 T Paprika
- ½ Cup Coconut Oil for frying
- ¼ Cup Mayo
- 1 Pickle
- 1 T Diced Red Onion
- 1 T Mustard
Optional: Cayenne Pepper
Watch the video for the instruction of making Chicken Tenders keto recipe
➡ Instructions of the Chicken Tenders keto recipe
- Take boneless chicken thigh cutlets and cut in half lengthways.
- Marinade overnight in pickle brine overnight or make your own using the recipe below.
- Mix Almond ﬂour and 2 teaspoons of salt, pepper and smoked paprika.
- Dip each tender in almond ﬂour mix, then beaten egg and then pork panko.
- In a high sided frying pan, heat coconut oil to approximately 325 degrees.
- Drop breaded tenders into the coconut oil and fry until golden, about 5 minutes each side.
- Place on paper towels. Coat in a little Cayenne pepper if spicy chicken is preferred.
- In a small bowl, mix mayo, diced pickle, diced red onion and mustard.
- Serve on the side.
➡ Nutritional Information
- Calories: 926.15
- Carbs: 4.5g (3.05%)
- Net Carbs: 3.5g (2.37%)
- Protein: 73.8g (50.07%)
- Fat: 69.1g (46.88%)
- Total Weight: 147.4g
For More Free Recipes, Videos, and eBooks please Sign up and we will sent them straight to your inbox. Enter Your Email Here
You can get also your custom Keto Plan from Here
See more free recipe from Here