Avocado Salmon Breakfast recipe for Keto Diet
- 60 grams of wild caught smoked salmon
- 30 grams of fresh, soft goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- 1 ripe organic avocado
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Celtic sea salt
- Slice the avocado in half and extract the seed.
- Process the other ingredients in a food processor until coarsely chopped.
- Place the cream inside the avocados and serve. Alternatively, you might slice the avocados into cubes and the salmon into small pieces and blend them together. Add the remaining ingredients to the goat cheese and blend well.
Net carbs per serving: 4g
For More Free Recipes, Videos, and eBooks please Sign up and we will sent them straight to your inbox. Enter Your Email Here